Join in at this weekend packed full of running events for all ages and abilities to support the Teenage Cancer Trust on Saturday 30th May 2015, Holyrood Park.
Last year's marathon in May attracted more than 30,000 entrants and tens of thousands of spectators from all over the world. Since it started it has had an economic impact of more than £25 million for the capital and helped raise more than £30 million for hundreds of charities.
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival has it all - a great city that acts as a stunning backdrop to the event’s proceedings and a programme of races that means that everyone is catered for from children to marathon veterans. Grab the opportunity now and enter a race that challenges you. Nothing beats the feeling of achieving a goal and you can achieve in Edinburgh. Grab the moment and make it happen.
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival weekend on May 30 and 31 promises to be the best one yet with a classic 26.2 mile race as well as a Marathon Team Relay, half marathon, 10K, 5K, and two popular junior races.
- Full Marathon - £30 registration fee and £500 minimum sponsorship
- Half Marathon - £30 registration fee and £250 minimum sponsorship
- Team Relay - £30 registration fee and £600 minimum sponsorship
- 10k - £30 registreation fee and £150 minimum sponsorship
- 5k - £30 registration fee and £100 minimum sponsorship