Dr Shahmalak is one of Europe’s most respected surgeons. He obtained his Medical degree in 1987 and joined the National Health Service for over 10 years as a General Surgeon before specialising in Hair Transplantation. Thanks to his pioneering skills, Dr Shahmalak was the first surgeon in the UK to perform an eyelash transplant.
He formed Crown Clinic and now consults in Harley Street, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast.
Dr Shahmalak's accreditations include:
- Examiner and Honorary Teacher at the University of Liverpool
- Faculty Membership of the ISHRS
- Presentation of papers at numerous hair conferences and societies
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland (member)
- European Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (member)
- The Trichological Society (member)
- Acting Consultant to Channel 4 series Embarrassing Bodies
- FUE hair transplantation and FUT hair transplantation
- Eyelash transplants
- Eyebrow restoration
- Beard and moustache transplants
- Scar Revision following multiple hair transplants
- Natural Hair Line Restoration
- Minimally Visible Donor Scar (a special technique to close the donor area in such a way that the scar is almost invisible so that hairs can grow through it)
A&A is very privileged to offer Dr Shahmalak’s services. If you would like to set up an initial consultation, please contact us today.